Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Art of Hacking.


Often I have seen many of my friends reading books about Art of Hacking and trying to learn How to Hack. As far as the Engineering student life is concerned, Hacking is one art which I think if a student possess could lead in getting him a celebrity status in the college. And if you are smart enough in breaking the college servers, you can easily be considered the legend among the college friends. ( I have seen myself its easy for an hacker to have a nice girlfriends :) ).

Obviously hacking into the College Servers is great beacuse you know, How much sessionals are given to you before the main exams even gets started (knowing the sessional marks before the final theory exams surely helps, because suddenly you start preparing more deliberately for theory as sessionals always doesn't sounds good) other than that, also Knowing the college internal data of How much loyal a particular faculty is towards college.(According to internal surveying done in some colleges) is truly exciting. A smart hacker, who works intelligently knows it all.

I am not a hacker, but being a Web Developer, I do know some tricks which could be useful in Hacking the Web or into the College Network. Let me share with you, some of my tricks, which I have learned and quite successfully implemented at various place.

The easiest and simplest trick is KeyLogging. And I am pretty sure that after learning this trick, anyone would think twice before accessing their E-Mail, Orkut or Facebook Accounts from their friends computer. And I am 100% sure that none of my friend would ever access their any Accounts from my computer.

Keylogging is a great type of spying trojan software which hides in background so no-one can see it but it records each and every key movement of the keyboard.

I was once watching the News and they had a special guest that day. The Great Hacker as many people consider him "Ankit Fadia". So as the program progresses, he asks the News Host to put his Username and Password to Login into his GMail Account. So, this sweet Host puts her Username and Password and logs into the GMail Account using Fadia's Laptop. Fadia then takes the charge of his laptop and tells the News Host that her Username is priya_delhi12 and her Password is "Sanjeev", the News hosts mouth remains open and so am I.

Days passed, and I thought many times of How he had done it. How he knew the password was "Sanjeev" when all I could see is ******* Until one day when I came to know about the Keylogging Trojans & Softwares. I searched the Google and bang "I got the great keylogging trojan". I tested the trojan at Home and it worked perfectly and then I said to myself "Lets try it outside Home". So I took this keylogging trojan and moved to install it secretly to my nearest cyber cafe. My Trojan Software was advanced, So I don't need to go again and again to the cafe to see the keylogging records, the trojan automatically sends me the whole day keylogging activity on my E-Mail. And I said to myself "The World could not be more better", How amazing it is that what is been typed on that particular computer since that day was E-Mailed to me. The Software worked perfectly for some 20 days after which I suppose some Anti Spyware software would have deleted it because I have stopped getting any further E-Mails.

But 20 days collected me enough data. So I refined the data and found some 150 Usernames and Passwords. However I never misused them. Since I respect every persons Online Identity and don't like to spoil anything :). But I did some internal assessment of the data and found out to my amazement that many people use common passwords like "123456" and also the word "password" is a very common password. GREAT ASSESSMENT.

Now I will say don't try this tricks at Cafes. Coz it may sometime get you in trouble. But if your Home had become a type of Public cafe where your friends come, open their Orkut Facebook accounts and surf for hours. Have the pleasure to install this type of Keylogging Softwares onto your system. And then have the pleasure to access their accoounts anytime anywhere. Isn't that so much easy to get your friends password.

There are 2 more tricks, that I have learned and successfully applied, I would be posting them later in my Blog posts. Till then Happy Keylogging.

Download the Keylogging Software Directly by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. But tell me, wht if will send the emails n passwords of my friendz n myown profile, nt only 2 my emailid but yours 2, you playing nice games, coz its advanced, isn't it.Gotcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me some about the dos & d-dos attacks

    ReplyDelete