Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Xperience.

February Month was perfect for me, as after the Project Management from Australia, I worked this month on doing project management for setting of another Oil Plant in Mozambique. I earned 18K this month, half of that money only came yesterday and quite frankly I worked for only 2 Hours.

But that isn't everything. ShareSWF got its 1000 Registered User Today. One project, that I really care about after Neepan Tech. Neepan Tech because that is where my ShareSWF gets funded to run. I would soon be moving the Share SWF to the Amazon Cloud Servers, which takes care of everything if Visitors increase and Bandwidhth requirements doubles, It costs much. And This is where Neepan Tech comes helping me :).

My Plans are to sale ShareSWF till the end of my college life. And all it needs is the Userbase. Vark.com recently sold themselves to Google for $50 Million and all they had were was their 10 Lakh users. I have 1000, still long way to do. But I am pretty confident that could be done by 7th Semester End. All it requires is Digging and Stumbling and tricks of SMM. I read a book some days back on "How to Sell to Big Corporations", its tough to sell to big companies, but it could be done, if u had a great product. Lets see what the Future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment