Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Xperience with ShareSWF.com

"Build something that jumps Curve", a saying by Guy Kawasaki really inspired me to build up ShareSWF.com, A site for Uploading and Sharing Flash Animations from every diverse field. The site got a good startup review from KillerStartups.com, Pluggd.in and numerous Italian, French and Chinese Websites. I got a call from NITIE College, Mumbai (I haven't heard about the college, until my friends told me how prestigious it was) for presenting the Business Plan of ShareSWF.com, but they were not knowing, I was not eligible as I am just a student.

But The most amazing thing happened, since launch of ShareSWF.com on September 12, was the E-Mail, I accidently send to Venki(I thought he was some sort of editor at Rediff) but he came out to be the CEO of Rediff.com. And to my amazement, I got the Reply, and the Reply was equally fascinating.

The Reply was from the Vice President, Technology @ Rediff.com, and I am exactly pasting the Mail, as I got.


Hi! Neeraj,

This is Sumit from Rediff.com. Venki has forwarded the email to me to take the discussions forward. I have gone thru the ShareSWF experience. Good effort put it. I have a set of questions as well.
What is the best method to take it forward? Will a conf call work or face-2-face meeting?

R's, / S.

--
Sumit N. Rajwade
| Vice President, Technology @ Rediff.Com India Ltd. (1996 - 08)|
| 1st floor, Mahalaxmi Engg Estate | L J First Cross Road, |
| Mahim (West) Mumbai - 400 016, | India. |



Eventhough they had not profiled the ShareSWF till now, but just the Reply got me the feeling that the product, I build is something that had jumped curve. Today some 2 Months later I got 500th registration at ShareSWF. Still lot has to be improved in ShareSWF. But frankly I started loving ShareSWF.com. Please Comment.

1 comment:

  1. i to have used shareswf.com n i must say its amazing.....
    gud work man.....keep it up

    ReplyDelete