Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Funniest College Xperience

It was a nice friday morning, its 10 AM and I was just taking my last nap. Before starting to tell you all this funny xperience of mine, I just want you to know there were 2 contacts in Mobile, I saved them both by their names "Sunil" & "Sunil". Now out of this 2 contacts, one "Sunil" was my junior from which i keep getting some calls and messages in 10-15 days and other "Sunil" was our college dean from which i never received any call till that day. Now the funny story starts from here.

So I was just taking my last nap on that nice friday morning. Suddenly my mobile rang. I saw the name, it was Sunil Calling, first I thought of just cutting the call and get into some more sleep. but i don't know why I picked that call. So he said, "Me Sunil bol raha hoon". I said, "Pehchan gaya yaar, aur suna kya chal raha hai". He then paused for some 3 seconds, then says "We want you to design a website for the seminar being conducted at College". I thought for seconds, ab juniors ke liye site banao.(Many people asks me to develop websites for them, I have now become very choosy :) ). So the exact words I said were "Yaar Me busy hoon, apan baad me baat karte hain". Then he asks me in English "Are you in college today.". I though for second "Yaar isko kya hua, ekdum english kese bolne laga". So I said in my natural language "Bas yaar mood nahi hua". Now he gave a long pause for some 5 seconds and asked "Are you coming tommorrow". I said, "Yaar, saturday ko kon college aata hai".

Isn't that enough. A bit confused, he asked seriously, "do you know who am I". Now I got confused, I said to myself "Ye Junior to nahi lag raha". This time my voice came low, and I asked in soft voice. "Who are You, SIR". He said "I am Sunil, your Dean". Shocked, I instantly said, "Sir, Kal College me milte hain". And hang up the phone immediately.



Next day ... well I will write what happened next day some other day. If you really want to hear what happened the next day, leave some comments ...

6 comments:

  1. Hey buddy we are waiting for the next day's drama story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyy dis is gud 1 wat happened nxt day>>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud 1 yaar....bahut badi hit thi ye toh...by d way wat happnd d nxt day??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh toh sirf trailor hai....ese hazaaro kisse hain inki college life k...:)
    neeraj plzz share d CRO case also...
    it was 2 gud bro !!!

    ReplyDelete